It doesn’t matter whether you are a student, an entrepreneur, or a working professional; owning a computer or a laptop is a necessity these days. The reason being; most of your tasks are highly dependent on computers and its applications. Though there are multiple options available for Operating Systems for users to choose and use; yet, Microsoft remains the undisputed leader.
Nowadays, due to the advancement in technology and rapid innovation, users have to keep on upgrading their new operating system in order to enjoy the latest features. However, upgrading every few years is not easy as the new version of operating systems costs a bomb. So, lot of users look out for other options; such as activators, which allows them to register trial version of their favorite Microsoft program.
Moreover, searching an ideal program is difficult as you will come across multiple activation programs, which offer similar functionalities. This is when you trust the advice of experts, and most of the professionals recommend using Microsoft Toolkit. The Microsoft Toolkit is an activation program, which provides a fully functional Windows and Office Suite.
Listed below are some important features of Microsoft Toolkit, which makes it one of the finest activation tools that is available online.
Here is the Windows Toolkit
Full Proof Activation
Microsoft Toolkit works on dual activation system i.e. KMS and EZ. The Key Management System tricks the Windows Servers by presenting your software copy as a registered one while EZ ensures that you receive constant updates from Microsoft. Both technologies when combined together create a full proof algorithm, which is more efficient than any other activators that are available on the Internet.
Most of the activators available online are capable of limited functionality i.e. some can activate Microsoft Operating System while others can activate Microsoft Office. However, Microsoft Toolkit is a powerful program, which is designed in such a way that users don’t have to install multiple tools for fulfilling their varied requirements. The activator can register both Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Suites efficiently.
Microsoft Toolkit provides complete security to the users as it is free from malware and other viruses. Moreover, you do not have to disable your antivirus system during or after installation as it is compatible with all kinds of antivirus tools.
Online And Offline
Those who are searching for an activator have different requirements and conceptions. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 is designed to work with and without an internet connection. So, whatever are your system requirements and preferences, this will be an ideal program for you.
Some of the activators work for a specific period of time. After that, users have to uninstall and reinstall the program again so that they function smoothly. However, with Microsoft Toolkit, things are different, as once you are done with the activation process you do not have to repeat the entire procedure again.
Some activators work efficiently with 32-bit operating systems while others work smoothly on 64-bit operating systems. However, MS Toolkit 2.6.7 is compatible with both versions of operation systems, which signifies that one tool will be sufficient for fulfilling all requirements.
Free For All
Some activation tools initially provide free service, but later on ask the users to pay a one-time fee. This is not the case with Microsoft Toolkit. It always aims at providing free service to the users, as it has a team of dedicated developers, which constantly work towards providing complimentary services to all.
Microsoft Toolkit is one such tool, which is constantly patched with new updates and each update adds an additional functionality to the program. The credit for this amazing service goes to the dedicated team of Microsoft Toolkit. So, you can be assured that you always enjoy the latest version of your favorite software.
The user-interface of the program is designed in such a way that anyone with basic computer knowledge can use the program without any difficulties.
The above mentioned features make Microsoft Toolkit a clear winner in context to choosing an ideal tool for registering Windows and Office Suites. Listed below is a list of programs, which you can activate by using Microsoft Toolkit.
There are innumerable operating systems that are rolled out by Microsoft and the newest among them is Windows 10. However, there are many users who still use yesteryears operating systems; such as, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP. It doesn’t matter which operating system you prefer and use, as you can always count on Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10 for performing the activation process.
Shared herewith is a complete list of operating systems, which you can activate by using the program.
- Windows 10 – The program is the newest version of Windows operating system and is an ideal choice for those who own a system with good configurations. Windows 10 is available in different versions; namely Windows 10 S, Enterprise, Education, Pro Education, etc. You can choose your edition as per your requirements because Microsoft Toolkit Windows 10 can activate all these versions.
- Windows 8.1 – This operating system may be old as compared to Windows 10; yet, there are plenty of users who prefer using it. Windows 8.1 is available in multiple editions in order to cater to the needs of different consumers and markets. The most recommended editions are Professional, Enterprise, Home Professional, Home Basic, etc. You can choose any compatible operating system of your choice as the tool can activate all of them.
- Windows 7 – Presently, it is one of the highly used operating system worldwide, as it is compatible with most of the systems with medium-end requirements. Windows 7 is available in different editions, which are Starter, Home Basic, Professional, Enterprise, Home Premium, etc. These editions can be chosen as per your needs as they can be activated by using Microsoft Toolkit.
- Windows XP – Though it is not used by most of the users, but it is the only choice when it comes to trusted operating systems for low-end requirements. The main editions for Windows XP are Service Pack 1, Service Pack 2, and Service Pack 3. Microsoft Toolkit also provides you with an option to register these operating systems.
Here is the Office Toolkit
Microsoft released the first edition of their office suite in the year 1990 and since then it has been dominating the market. Office Suites are collection of multiple productivity software, which allows the users to record their data in the form of documents, tables, charts, graphs, etc. in order to impart clear understanding to others who refer it. Although there are multiple Microsoft operating systems that users prefer these days, below shared are the most recommended ones.
- Office 365 – It is one of the most widely used Office suites and is loved by those who want to use the program on the go. Users who install this program have to pay an annual subscription charges and the subscription allows them to use the product on both; systems and pocket platforms. The feature that makes it one of the best operating systems by Windows is constant innovation. The program is updated on a frequent basis, thus letting you enjoy new features as and when they are rolled. If you use Microsoft Toolkit, then you don’t have to worry at all about paying subscription fees as you can easily avail a lifetime subscription by using the program.
- Office 2016 – It is the newest office suite that is available in different versions; such as Standard, Business, Professional, Professional Plus, Home and Student, etc. These suites are designed carefully by considering the requirements of different users and markets. By using Microsoft Toolkit, you can activate all these versions. However, you just need to concentrate on selecting the version that is best suited for you.
- Office 2013 – This operating system gained popularity as it was cloud based and allowed the users to access and edit their files directly from one drive. Office 2013 is available in Home and Business, Standard, Professional, etc. Once you choose your favorite program, the activation process through Microsoft Toolkit will be a child’s play.
- Other Office Suites – Most of the systems these days can run Office 2013 or higher but older systems are unable to do so due to compatibility issues. The other office suites that can be activated with the help of Microsoft Toolkit are Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office 2003.
How To Install And Use Microsoft Toolkit?
In order to install, the first step is to download Microsoft Toolkit. It can be downloaded easily as the program is available on several websites. Once the program is downloaded, you can install it by simply double clicking the downloaded file. After the installation process is complete, you need to open the Microsoft Toolkit and choose the software that you wish to register from the list that is provided. Next step is to click on ‘register’ tab. The dual activation system of Microsoft Toolkit will take care of the rest and activate your favorite software in a few minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Just download Microsoft Toolkit now and enjoy easy upgrade to your favorite operating system and office suites.